Monday 17 January 2011

I love the rain

It's been raining quite a lot here in England over the past week. I've always had a weird attraction to the rain. There's always this crazy desire to go out in the rain at night and just walk for miles with no particular destination. I've never really had the chance to do it though but I finally got to do it over the past week. I've met a really great person who has come into my life pretty suddenly, but things are going really well. We've been out in the rain most nights this week and its been really lovely to share it with someone so special. For the first time in a while, I feel pretty complete and I'm really happy about that. It's been a hard time this Christmas, with the loss of my granddad and all the problems that have come about. Things are really looking up though and being outside the last few nights has made me feel quite free and alive again. I guess it just goes to show that sometimes it takes a storm to show you what is really important in your life. I've definitely figured that out just lately and found someone who I hope will stick by me and share many more rainy walks with me from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment